A cosy barn styled shoot that was inspired by the dark, cosy winter evenings and all the rustic feels, add to that a touch of elegance, within the beautiful beamed Manor Barn in Harlto, Cambridge and you create a beautiful, intimate style.
With the help of some fabulous suppliers the beautiful beamed Manor Barn was dressed with lots of twinkly fairy lights, rustic decor, rich tones, a flower embellished cake, feathers, hessian and lace with handmade place names and invites.
Wooden elements like the table sign and welcome wreath dressed with beautiful floral compositions were added, and a table urn brimming with blooms, a sweet heart table garland and an on trend woven hanging willow hoop of flowers added an extra dimension of nature to the jewel hued day.
Candles brought a touch of magic with vintage brass candlesticks and lots of tealights to create a romantic ambience.
An oversized, loose bouquet conveyed drama in a crimson red, fuchsia, vibrant purple, soft peach & jewel green colour palette.
- Photographer: Noemi Banhidi / www.thymelanephotography.co.uk
- Venue: Manor Barn, Harlton /www.themanorbarn.com
- Styling: Rural and Urban Events /www.ruralandurbanevents.co.uk
- Flowers: Larkspur Floral Design / www.larkspurfloraldesign.co.uk
- Calligraphy: Ink and Wood /www.inkandwood.wixsite.com/portfolio
- Cake: One Part Love Bakery /www.onepartlove.co.uk
- Make up: Emily Ray /www.aurorabridalandeventsmakeup.co.uk
- Hair: Becks Simpson /www.thairapy-freelance.co.uk
- Models: Grace Appleby and Tibor Molnar